The rapid migration to remote work at scale left 80% of CIOs unprepared, and SecOps teams struggled to cope with the evolving threat landscape with disparate tool sets and skill sets.
Not to mention that as more organizations shifted to hybrid and multi-cloud environments at scale, cloud complexity (and cloud-based threats) skyrocketed. In fact, according to recent findings from the State of Security Report, cloud security is now the number one business priority and the security challenge driving investment and change.
That’s why we’re pleased to announce the new Splunk Security Cloud, the only modern, data-centric security operations platform that delivers advanced enterprise-level security analytics, automated security operations and threat intelligence with an open and unmatched ecosystem.
Splunk Security Cloud: Modern Cybersecurity for a Hybrid Cloud World
Splunk Security Cloud was designed with a data-centric approach to security in mind, helping teams make better decisions. This robust, modern, and one-of-a-kind security operations platform includes the following capabilities:
- Advanced Security Analytics: includes machine learning-driven analytics to detect and deliver key insights across multi-cloud environments.
- Automated Security Operations: accelerates detection, investigation and response time; alerts that used to take 30 minutes can now take as little as 30 seconds.
- Threat Intelligence: automatically collects, prioritizes and integrates all intelligence sources to generate faster detections.
- Open Ecosystem: helps correlate data across all security tools, regardless of vendor, for greater visibility and applies prescriptive detections and guidance to detect threats faster.
“Splunk Security Cloud combines advanced security analytics, optimized security operations and a thriving open ecosystem, bringing together industry-leading security solutions from Splunk and our partners to help our customers safely embrace digital transformation and SOC modernization.”
– Jane Wong, vice president of product management, security, Splunk
Contact us for more information:
Panorama technologies, Splunk Professional Services Qualified Partner.