Top 5 trends for SIEM in 2021
Gartner’s Magic Quadrant (MQ) for SIEM highlights this growing set of criteria for customers and vendors alike, covering everything from risk-based monitoring, response to cloud and application security to choices in deployment architecture.
Here are five trends for SIEM to watch out for in 2021:
- There will be an increased focus on risk-based alerts.
- Cloud and application security is becoming a top priority.
- Out-of-the-box compliance reporting is a must.
- Deployment comes in all shapes and sizes.
- Threat visibility from code to cloud is now critical.
Download the paper and review in detail what they are all about.