- Identification of meshed failures in process > 5 minutes.
- Obtain diverse dashboards to operate and carry out processes monitoring.
- Stop carrying out manual processes to validate statistics received via email and flat documents.
- Obtain monitoring of mesh processes below 10%.
- Obtain reports which allow decision taking proactively and not reactively.
- Payment gateway monitoring.
- Critical service and transaction status monitoring.
- Percentage thresholds with color-coded alert notification for corresponding incident management.
- Status of critical services vs. time.
- Color-coded alert level according to type of transaction (informative or error).
- Real-time availability analysis of critical services, applications and servers.
- Percentage of declinations in each module of the invoice payment portal, according to defined thresholds.
- Statistical analysis of invoice payment errors.
- Transactional flow analytics.
- Transaction status analysis of a specific ID, determining complete transaction flow.
- Daily analytics of payroll uploading.
- Validate the daily detail of the Billing Status.
- File upload status change.
- Monitoring of the time it takes to change a file upload status, to verify that the platform is ok in real time.
Integrated Data Sources
- SQL Server
- Windows and Linux Operating System Logs
- Network Protocols